First baby born of 2019
Midland Memorial Hospital would like to congratulate the Grey family of Odessa on the birth of their new baby girl, the first child born in Midland in 2019. Quinn Avery Grey was born at 3:05 a.m. to Mariah Grey and Elias Grey, weighing 5 pounds, 8 ounces. The family will be presented with a wonderful gift basket full of items for the new baby and mom.
Gift basket items include:
- Activity Scarf and Muslin Swaddle blankets from The Ivy Cottage
- Books and toys from Barnes & Noble
- Beauty and hair products from Glow Salon
- Gift certificate from Kristi McKnight Photography
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament from Miss Cayce's Christmas Store
- Handmade knitted blanket and hat from Nifty Knitters for Newborns Midland Churches of Christ
- Grooming kit and pacifiers from Hope Chest, a program sponsored by MMH and March of Dimes
The gift basket was beautifully arranged by Flowerland.
Midland Memorial Hospital would like to thank all of these businesses and individuals for their donations to our first baby of 2019.