3 Days, 2 Nights
What to see in Midland
- Arrive In Midland to a Red Carpet Welcome Reception.
- Check into the hotel and relax.
- Depart for dinner on the patio at Taco di Vino.
- Wind down with great Mexican food and a Texas sunset.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart for the George W. Bush Childhood Home.
- Tour the home and learn about the impact the Bush family has had on Midland.
- Enjoy lunch at Luigi's Italian Restaurant, a downtown Midland tradition.
- Depart for shopping.
- Shop one-of-a-kind Miss Cayce’s Christmas Store for holiday decorations and ornaments.
- Purchase Mexican imports at Quetzal Mexican Craft & Art Imports.
- Depart for dinner and entertainment.
- Enjoy a Texas steak dinner at the Cattle Baron Steakhouse.
- Depart for the historic Yucca Theatre.
- Throw popcorn and enjoy sidesplitting laughter during the Olio of Summer Mummers melodrama mayhem (June through Labor Day).
- Check out of the hotel.
- Depart for Scarborough-Linebery House.
- Enjoy tea and scones in the beautiful backyard of this Historical Texas Medallion Home with a tour of the interior.
- Depart for Susie's South Forty Confections.
- Coffee and toffee at Susie's South Forty Confections with a demonstration on candy making.
- Lunch at Scotty's Soul Food southern home cooking and bbq.
- Depart for next destination.