Leadership Midland consists of two years of instruction:
Meets one day a month, classes are usually the 2nd Thursday of each month*, from approximately 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. September to May.
The Leadership Midland year one curriculum will focus on familiarizing students with the various agencies that provide services to our community. Site visits will help students become aware of the roles, challenges, and impact of both nonprofit organizations and government institutions that are purposed for increasing the quality of life. From hospital tours to key infrastructure facilities, Leadership Midland participants will get a first-hand look at how each of these entities operate and the relationship each has with the other.
Meets one day a month, classes are usually the 2nd Thursday of each month*, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. September to May.
The second year of instruction offered to students will consist of 3 elements:
- Practical leadership training sessions
- Current Issues- Local experts on various will be a part of these conversations in order to provide a maximum amount of insight into key challenges facing our community.
- Cost for Leadership Midland is $1000 per year, billed 1 year at a time.
- Tuition includes (during legislative years) trip to Austin during Chamber's Legislative Day's trip
- During non-legislative years, class members would receive an exclusive invitation to the Chamber's intercity visit. Attendance is optional; therefore cost is not included in tuition.
*subject to change