Featured

Hispanic Cultural Center of Midland

Address: 
1311 E Wadley

HCCMidland is an arts education facility and event venue. As an arts education facility, the mission of HCCMidland is to preserve the Hispanic Culture through the education of the arts for our youth. HCCMidland and its arts programs exists to assist minority children in continuing their education, to help them fulfill their academic goals, and to promote community involvement. At HCCMidland, we teach students awareness of their own natural talent, and we nurture those abilities. Participation in after school arts programs encourages students to excel in their school environments.

Current programs include Ballet Folklorico and Flamenco classes, Mariachi classes, an annual Mariachi Workshop, and a Tutoring Program. In Ballet Folklorico and Flamenco classes, students learn the history and choreography of each dance and are invited to perform in a variety of settings. In the Mariachi classes and workshops, students learn Hispanic sounds, upbeat tempos, instrumentation, harmonies, movement of the fingers, teamwork, "gritos," and vocals. Through Mariachi, students learn the history of their culture and ancestors. The Tutoring Program provides educational assistance to students and intervenes through one on one instruction at an early age.

When we are not hosting classes and tutoring, we open up the facility as an event venue. Our location offers three beautiful and accommodating venue spaces: the Ballroom, the Sun Room, and the Patio.
• The Ballroom features a stage and two beautiful chandeliers to make your wedding, quinceñera, or large event entertaining and elegant.
• The Sun Room features a cozy and bright atmosphere, perfect for your baby shower, small luncheon, or small meeting.
• The Patio comes with a natural gas grill, verandas for shade, and high fencing for privacy – a perfect space for a birthday party, retirement celebration, or graduation party.
HCCMidland offers venue spaces where you can get creative for your next event. Member caters are also available along with a full service kitchen. Rent one, two, or all three spaces! Details and photos of these venue spaces are available on the HCCMidland website by clicking this link: http://www.hccmidland.org/facility-rental--map.html 

Monday - Friday: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed